Personal Promotion Program
Whether you are a veteran employee looking to sharpen your personal presentation skills, or you are new to job hunting this 3-session program will give you a leg up in today's competitive market. After completing this program you will walk away feeling confident and well prepared to tackle job interviews, performance reviews, and salary negotiations.
Covered in your program:
- Our proven 3-step process to articulate and quantify your value
- Build your best resume to date
- Discover how to differentiate yourself from others in the pack
- Techniques to answer questions often asked by employers
This 3-month program is ideal for new clients or existing clients looking to advance their career in the world of entertainment. Whether you are looking to transition from one sector of the industry to another, balance personal and professional responsibilities, or simply get your foot in the door this program is a great way to focus your energy and achieve your desired goals.
- Create and implement a step-by-step plan designed around your individual interests and goals
- Assess the current state of your career and identify strengths and challenges
- Target your niche in the entertainment industry
- Discuss tips, resources, and networking opportunities that can be to used immediately
- Learn to articulate what sets you apart in the work place
- Package and present your value with confidence
(Breakthrough Program includes material covered in the Personal Promotion Program)
Career Check-Up Program
This ongoing program is a wonderful complement to the Personal Promotion Program or the Breakthrough Program. It is ideal for clients interested in fine-tuning and balancing their professional and personal lives. Clients experience the full benefits of working along side a coach to achieve optimal performance and energy.
Benefits of the Check-Up Program:
- Lasting changes and commitment to prevent reverting back to negative habits
- Re-evaluation of goals and plans if career circumstances change
- Avoid losing focus and drive during transitional periods
- Ongoing support and accountability to ensure permanent results